- What makes K.L.G.B., Inc unique in its approach to the management needs of your association is its qualified staff of support services.
- The manager coordinates the accounting, administration, and collections requirements for each association on a regular basis and provides the Board of Directors with written reports monthly.
- This teamwork allows the Community Manager to concentrate on telephone calls, current and future maintenance requirements, community inspections, assist with covenant enforcement and improvements to the community.
K.L.G.B., Inc offers the following Support Services:
- We provide accounts receivable, accounts payable and general ledger reports to provide the Board of Directors with a monthly financial report which is both accurate and easy to read, and meets the requirements of governing documents and statutes of the state.
- An organized staff handles the day-to-day tasks of preparing agendas, minutes, violation letters, construction lien law requirements, filing of annual corporate reports and condominium fees as required in each state. Meeting notices, financial reports, newsletters, etc. are mailed to the membership, in accordance with the applicable laws, and affidavits prepared when necessary.
- Associates work with title companies to ensure that new owners are properly billed for association fees at closing.
- Fast and professional collection of association assessments from late notices through the lien stage. If necessary, the collections staff works with the attorney chosen by your association when continued delinquencies or further collection action is required.
391 South Timberlane Drive
New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168
Office: (386) 402-8739
A PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CORPORATION